WHAT TO EXPECT
- A 3D2N (3 days, 2 nights) stay in Albay promises a captivating experience in the Bicol Region which is renowned for its natural wonders. This package offers a mix of adventure and relaxation, an opportunity to unwind. Whether admiring the scenic landscapes, indulging in local delicacies, or discovering the region's rich history, our ultimate albay full-day tour has it all! This package also provides a well-rounded and memorable experience for nature adventurers as you can experience our best-selling trail for an ATV Ride.
- 3 Days 2 Nights (flexible start)
Note: P300/hr will be charged if the tour exceeds service hours due to clients’ requests, payable directly to the driver. No charge will be applied if the delay is caused by inclement weather or road conditions. The driver may give some considerations depending on the situation.
• Mayon Skyline View Deck
• Hoyop Hoyopan Cave
• Quituinan Hills/Ranch
• Sumlang Lake
• Cagsawa Ruins-Souvenir Shopping
• Daraga Church
• Legazpi Boulevard
• Kawa-kawa Hill OR Bambusetum (one only due to difficulty and time)
• Rolling Tour: Albay Capitol, City Hall, Penaranda Park, Headless Monument, Trylon, Sawangan Park, Embarcadero, Highlands Park
*Alternate to Sumlang Lake and FarmPlate – Hobbit Hill and Solong Cave & Eco Park if the client already availed of the city
tour. Parks and Monuments can be rolling tours and can be skipped.
The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your tour date.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Sportswear or comfortable clothing
- Rubber shoes or trekking shoes
WHAT TO BRING
- Water/energy drink of choice
- Extra clothes
Children aged 0-5 are free of charge as long as will not occupy a seat. If the child requires a seat, it will be counted against the 10pax maximum capacity. This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with serious medical conditions The tour is wheelchair and stroller-friendly.
Note: This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with serious medical conditions.
- Arrival at Legazpi
- Travel from Airport to Hotel
- Check in at Casa Bicolandia Suites
- Free & Easy for the rest of the day
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Pick up then proceed to the tour
- Drop off at the hotel after the tour
- Breakfast at the hotel then early check out
- Pick up for ATV Adventure
- Drop off at Bicol International Airport
3D2N Hotel Accommodation at Casa Bicolandia Suites
☑️ Private Transportation
Pick up and drop off service within Legazpi Centro or Daraga Centro
Local Driver/Tour Coordinator
Insurance provided by operator
Entrance & Parking fees
Hygiene / Tour Kit
Complimentary Drinks & Snacks
Professional Tour guide (optional)
Tips and gratuities (optional)
Other personal expenses
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 7 days before the activity. Rebookings will be accepted if the request is made at least 24 hours before the tour, unless it is due to medical emergencies, flight cancellations, flight rescheduling, or other fortuitous events, subject to verification.
No refunds will be issued for no-shows and latecomers.
Once the tour starts, no refunds will be issued due to uncontrollable situations like weather conditions, the closure of select spots, sudden cancellations, and trip-cutting initiated by the client.
The activity may be canceled due to bad weather. In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified by the operator before the activity date. You will be given the option to book an alternative date within 6 months after your original activity date or receive a full refund.