WHAT TO EXPECT Experience diverse activities in this tour. Make your way to the famous farms in Sorsogon like the Bee farm and dairy farm. Try the kayaking in Lake Bulusan. TOTAL DURATION
- 8 to 10 hours | 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Note: P300/hr will be charged in excess of 10 hrs if the tour exceeds service hours due to clients’ request, payable directly to the driver. No charge will be applied if delay is caused by inclement weather or road conditions. Some considerations may be given by the driver depending on the situation. TOUR STOPS - Barcelona Church
- Balay Buhay sa Uma Bee Farm
- D’ Green Flower Farm
- Tulay sa Tibo
- Balogo Sport Complex
- Bulusan Lake
- Sorsogon Museum. The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your tour date.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Sportswear or comfortable clothing - Rubber shoes or trekking shoes
WHAT TO BRING
- Water/energy drink of choice
- Extra clothes
In most cases, groups of 1-4 pax will be served using SUV type of vehicle. If the client requests for bigger vehicle type i.e., AUV/Van, there will be a surcharge of P500. Groups of 5-10 pax will be served using AUV/Van type of vehicle. If for any reason that the available vehicle for Group of 5-7 pax is SUV and with guest’s approval, the client will be entitled to a refund of P500.
Children aged 0-5 are free of charge as long as they will not occupy a seat. If the child will require a seat, it will be counted against the 10pax maximum capacity. The tour is wheelchair and stroller friendly.
Note: This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with serious medical conditions.
☑️ Private Transportation
☑️ Pick up and drop ofF service within Legazpi /Daraga Centro or Sorsogon Centro
☑️ Local Driver/Tour Coordinator
☑️ Insurance provided by the operator
☑️ Entrance fees
☑️ Hygiene / Tour Kit
☑️ Complimentary Drinks & Snacks
❎ Professional Tour guide (optional)
❎ Cottage Rental/Kayaking and other activities
❎ Tips and gratuities (optional)
❎ Other personal expenses
❎ Other Food and drinks
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 7 days before the activity. Rebookings will be accepted if the request is made at least 24 hours before the tour, unless it is due to medical emergencies, flight cancellations, flight rescheduling, or other fortuitous events, subject to verification.
No refunds will be issued for no-shows and latecomers.
Once the tour starts, no refunds will be issued due to uncontrollable situations like weather conditions, the closure of select spots, sudden cancellations, and trip-cutting initiated by the client.
The activity may be canceled due to bad weather. In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified by the operator before the activity date. You will be given the option to book an alternative date within 6 months after your original activity date or receive a full refund.