A choice of ticket options means you can explore marine attractions at SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World, meet famous personalities at Madame Tussauds, get a 4D movie experience and even have a fish pedicure with discount tickets!
- Meet and greet over 400 water species at Bangkok’s favorite ocean-themed attraction!
- Also have the option to feed lovely penguins, otters and water rats, and get your feet pampered with the unique Happy Fish pedicure (extra cost)
- With the Ocean World & Madame Tussauds combo: enjoy entry to the Madame Tussauds wax museum for photo ops with famous personalities!
- The Super Combo includes a cutting-edge movie experience at 4D Cinema and a glass-bottom boat ride through the main tank
- You will receive a confirmation email after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Please note: This e-ticket is only available for non-Thai Nationals. Thai Nationals must purchase their entrance tickets from the Ocean World ticket counter directly
- Child ticket: Age 3-11
- Free admission for children aged 0-2
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher and display your voucher number for entry
- The lead traveler must present a valid passport in order to redeem the ticket
- For Ocean World + Madame Tussauds Combo Package, the voucher can only be redeemed at Ocean World. Please proceed to the information counter upon arrival for redemption
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- Ocean World: 10:00am-8:00pm, daily
- Madame Tussauds: 10:00am-8:00pm, daily
How To Get There:
SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World:
- B1-B2 Floor, Siam Paragon, 991 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Take Exit 5 from the BTS Siam Station, which provides direct access to Siam Paragon
- Madame Tussauds, Siam Discovery, 6th Floor, 989 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
- By BTS SkyTrain: Madame Tussauds is a 5mins walk from BTS Siam station
- By MRT: From MRT Silom or Sukhumvit or Chatuchak Park station, transfer to BTS Sky train; alight at BTS Siam station
- By bus: The following bus routes travel to Madame Tussauds: 15, 16, 25 (Paknam-Thachang), 40, ปอ.40, 48, 54, 73, 73ก, 79, 141, 159, 162, 183, 204, 501 and 508
- Once confirmed, no cancelations may be made