- Spend a day ‘in the wild’ with Safari World’s exotic animals
- See your favorite sea animals at Safari World’s marine park, with its 8 spectacular shows
- Don’t miss out on the world’s first and only orangutan boxing show!
- Get a taste for gunfights, bullwhips and explosives at the Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show
- Experience a splash in the jungle with a water flume ride – perfect on a hot, sunny day!
- We will send you an email upon receipt for confirmation.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Please note: This e-ticket is only available for non-Thai Nationals. Thai Nationals must purchase their entrance tickets from the Safari World ticket counter directly
- Please note: Child ticket is only available for children 100cm-140cm (must be between 2-12 years old)
- Free entrance for children below 100cm
- Child ticket is only applicable for children 100-140cm (must be between 2-12 years old)
- These tickets are only available to non-Thai nationals
- It takes approximately 1 hour to get from downtown Bangkok to the attraction
- The transportation option includes roundtrip hotel transfers and a tour through Safari World (Safari Park zone only) in your private vehicle. Please note that the transportation service is for 8 hours. Overtime surcharge for the driver is THB300/hr (paid directly to the driver)
- Please note: the drivers for the private car/van transportation options can only speak basic english
- If you are making a same day booking, please book at least 3 hours before redeeming your voucher at the ticketing counter
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher and display your voucher number for entry
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- Park Opening Hours: Daily 9:00am-5:00pm
- Lunch Buffet Restaurant Opening Hours: Daily 11:00am-2:00pm
- 10:20am orangutan show
- 11:00am sea lion show
- 11:40am elephant show or cowboy stunt (can choose your preferred show)
- 1:45pm dolphin show
- 2:45pm spy war
- 3:40pm bird show
- 99 Panyaintra Road (Soi Ramindra 109), Samwatawantok, Bangkok 10510, Thailand
How To Get There:
- By taxi: Take a taxi from Bangkok (approximately 1 hour from central city)
- By public transportation: Take a BTS to Mo Chit Station (or N8 Station) on the Sukhumvit Line. Take Exit No. 1 or 3 then board bus no. 26 or 96 and get off at Fashion Island Shopping Mall. Take the overpass to the other side; from there a minibus will take you to Safari World.
- Once confirmed, no cancelations may be made