Spend a fun-filled day with the whole family at Dream World!
- Enjoy an array of exciting rides, from the family-friendly Speedy Mouse, to the adrenaline-pumped Haunted Mansion and Tornado!
- Stick around for the The Colours of the World Parade – among other shows – featuring your favorite cartoon characters
- Snap away on your camera at the Seven Wonders of The World
- Discover a world of snow and ice at Snow Town, and go for a sledge ride in -8°C temperature!
- Eat at one of the park’s many food outlets, and make sure to stop by the souvenir shop for some stylish memorabilia!
- You will receive a confirmation email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- This e-ticket is only available for non-Thai Nationals. Thai Nationals must purchase their entrance tickets from Dream World ticket counter directly
- Park opening hours: 10:00am-5:00pm daily (until 7:00pm on public holidays)
- Lunch buffet hours: 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Please note: If you are making a same day booking, please allow us 15 minutes to process your booking before redeeming your voucher at the ticketing counter
- Free admission for children under 90 centimeters in height
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher in exchange for a physical ticket at the ticketing counter
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
How To Get There:
- Address: 62 Moo 1, Rungsit-Ongkarak Road (Kilometer 7th), Bueng Yitho, Thanyaburi 12130, Thailand
- By bus: take No. 538 (Victory Monument – Don Muang – Rachamonkolk route) or No. 523 (Mochit – Kasetsart University)
- By taxi/car via Expressways from central Bangkok:
- (1) Take the Vibhavadee – Rangsit highway from Din Daeng straight to the “Future Park” junction, then turn onto the Rangsit – Ongkarak road
- (2) OR Take the Changwattana Expressways heading North, then take the Rangsit exit. Head East to “Future Park”, then join the Rangsit-Ongkarak road. Follow Rangsit-Ongkarak road for about 10 minutes (15 kilometers), you will see Dream World on your right
- (3) By the Eastern Ring Road: From Bang-Na, Ram Indra, Sukhabhiban, or Samut Prakan, get on the new Bang-Pa-In Eastern Ring road , then take the Rangsit exit, and carry straight on until you see Dream World on your left