WHAT TO EXPECT Tour around Bicol and visit the prestigious and famous churches of Albay for a whole single day. TOTAL DURATION
- 6 to 7 hours | 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Note: P300/hr will be charged in excess of 7 hrs if the tour exceeds service hours due to clients’ request, payable directly to the driver. No charge will be applied if delay is caused by inclement weather or road conditions. Some considerations may be given by the driver depending on the situation. TOUR STOPS - Joroan Shrine (Our Lady of Salvation)
- Tiwi Church (St. Lawrence,the Martyr Parish)
- Malinao Church (Sts. Joachim and Anne Parish)
- Tabaco Church (St. John The Baptist Church)
- Bacacay Church (St. Rose of Lima Parish)
- Sto. Domingo De Guzman Parish Legazpi Church (St. Raphael Church)
- Albay Cathedral (St. Gregory the Great Cathedral)
- Daraga Church (Our Lady of the Gate Parish) The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your tour date.
WHAT TO WEAR - Sportswear or comfortable clothing - Rubber shoes or trekking shoes
WHAT TO BRING - Sunscreen - Water/energy drink of choice - Extra clothes VEHICLE INFORMATION In most cases, groups of 1-4 pax will be served using SUV type of vehicle. If the client requests for bigger vehicle type i.e., AUV/Van, there will be a surcharge of P500. Groups of 5-10 pax will be served using AUV/Van type of vehicle. If for any reason that the available vehicle for Group of 5-7 pax is SUV and with guest’s approval, the client will be entitled to a refund of P500. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Children aged 0-5 are free of charge as long as they will not occupy a seat. If the child will require a seat, it will be counted against the 10pax maximum capacity. The tour is wheelchair and stroller friendly.
Note: This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with serious medical conditions.
☑️ Private Transportation
☑️ Pick up and drop of service within Legazpi Centro or Daraga Centro
☑️ Local Driver/Tour Coordinator
☑️ Insurance provided by operator
☑️ Entrance fees
☑️ Hygiene / Tour Kit
☑️ Complimentary Drinks & Snacks
☑️ Free WiFi, Tablet with Audio Guide (subject to availability)
❎ Professional Tour guide (optional)
❎ Tips and gratuities (optional)
❎ Other personal expenses
❎ Other Food and drinks
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 7 days before the activity. Rebookings will be accepted if the request is made at least 24 hours before the tour, unless it is due to medical emergencies, flight cancellations, flight rescheduling, or other fortuitous events, subject to verification.
No refunds will be issued for no-shows and latecomers.
Once the tour starts, no refunds will be issued due to uncontrollable situations like weather conditions, the closure of select spots, sudden cancellations, and trip-cutting initiated by the client.
The activity may be canceled due to bad weather. In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified by the operator before the activity date. You will be given the option to book an alternative date within 6 months after your original activity date or receive a full refund.